Monday, February 18, 2013

Moving!!

Hi Everyone-

My apologies in the absurdly long delay in posts.  This past year has been a tad slow with interesting travel and really busy with research and conferences.

I wanted to let you know that I have moved this blog over to my new website!  It is still in construction (and I foresee it as a slow process) but please check here for new updates!

As a teaser, this past week I had the opportunity to travel with my Mom to Malaga, Spain for the Strong Like Bull Training Camp!  As to be expected in a rural town in Spain, the internet was painfully slow which prevented me from posting anything during the camp.  I will work to get some pics and stories up for you over the course of the next few days!

After I get these posts up, you will have to hang in there with me a bit with slow website posts till this June.  However, this summer I will be starting my next field season conducting research at Toolik Lake, Alaska.  If you haven't already read about my work, feel free to check it out at my new!

No comments:

Post a Comment